Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 952
The end-of-year holidays are here, and for the dentists who watch our Patient Attraction Podcast™ series, let me say that I hope your holidays are filled with the warmth and love of family and friends. After the break, I’ll be back with some thoughts about how you can give yourself a gift in the coming year. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I always start thinking deep thoughts this time of year.
– That doesn’t always mix well with the spirit of the holidays, but I’m lucky that I have a very understanding wife.
– And this year, I’m thinking about differentiation.
– One of the keys to succeeding in the face of increased dental competition is to stand out from your competitors.
– You have to be seen as different and better.
– That doesn’t mean you’re a better dentist, although you might well be better.
– It means that you have to become the preferred choice for dental prospects.
– You have to be the only logical choice to solve your prospects’ dental problems.
– You have to be the expert, trusted, and relatable dentist in their eyes.
– That’s how you attract patients who will stay, pay, and refer.
– Not long ago, I began thinking about how differentiation applies to SmartBox Web Marketing.
– And I kicked myself for not thinking of it sooner.
– SmartBox is different, because we’re not a dental marketing company and we don’t supply dental marketing services.
– Marketing is all about the right now, or at least the soon.
– Marketing is about giving people reasons to take action in the short run, which means you’re constantly pitching your practice.
– Patient attraction is a different process with much better results.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ is designed to get you a steady stream of more and better dental patients over time.
– And one of the keys to that is to differentiate you from your competition.
– When I started thinking about this, I had what they call a blinding glimpse of the obvious.
– SmartBox is different because we’re a dental patient attraction company offering dental patient attraction services.
– It’s more than just a rewording – it’s recognizing how we’re fundamentally different and better.
– We’re getting outstanding results for more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– So, here’s the gift I mentioned that you can give yourself.
– Put the power of SmartBox to work for you.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Happy holidays to you and yours.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.