Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 266
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I won’t do much of a podcast then and I want to tell you a few things I am thankful for. I’ll tell you what they are when we return.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– This has been quite a year for me personally and for my company.
– First, I’m thankful that my wife Amanda continues to put up with me.
– I’m thankful for my son Ben, who gets more awesome every day.
– I’m thankful for my new baby girl Emma, who doesn’t know how lucky she is to look just like me.
– I’m thankful for my parents, siblings, sisters-in-law and other family.
– You are all a big support to Amanda and me, and our success is your success.
– I’m also thankful to my SmartBox staff.
– We’ve grown a lot this year and I appreciate all they have done for me and for our clients.
– Our success is OUR success.
– I’m thankful for the awesome clients we have brought on board this year.
– I’ve gotten to know some really great dentists who are awesome people and great business owners.
– There are other things I’m thankful for, of course.
– And, certainly not least, I’m thankful to the thousands of you who receive this podcast.
– I’m thankful for the kind comments and feedback you’ve given me.
– I hope to continue providing you with web marketing advice for a long time to come.
– Thank you so much for tuning in.
– Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
– Keep Moving Forward.