Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 514
Hello everyone. I’m very excited to send you this podcast today as I am at the Capacity Academy seminar in Nashville. I’ll tell you why I’m here when we return.
– Hi, Colin Receveur here.
– I’m very excited to be at the 4th Annual Dental Innovation and Technology Summit today and tomorrow.
– I’ve even brought a special guest.
– This year, my company, SmartBox Web Marketing, is the sponsor of the event.
– It’s part of our ongoing partnership with Capacity Academy, founded by Dr. Chris Griffin.
– Capacity Academy offers practice organization and business mentorship opportunities to private dental practices across the country.
– You can find out more at its website, http://thecapacityacademy.com.
– Tomorrow, I will be the keynote speaker of the event.
– I’m going to give important information for dentists with unproductive marketing campaigns or those who have websites that are not attracting new patients.
– This is one of numerous speaking engagements I have done this year.
– If you’d like me to come speak to your state or local dental association, or if you’re part of an organization whose members could benefit from hearing about how they can use the power of web marketing to attract more and better patients, please recommend me to that group’s leadership.
– If you are interested in finding out how Dr. Raleigh Pioch went from $800K in collections to $3.2 million in only 6 years facing one of the most competitive markets in the country, get a free download of our case study at www.piochcasestudy.com.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.