Patient Attraction Episode 539: Happy Labor Day, Dentists
Hello, I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing. Today is Labor Day in the United States, so I don’t want to take up a lot of your time. I want to give you some time-saving tips and a special message when we return.
– I hope you have plans to be with your friends and family today, so I’m going to give you an abbreviated Patient Attraction Podcast.
– First, let me send a message to my growing list of employees.
– I am very proud to have each of you as part of the SmartBox family.
– It is your hard work and dedication that allows to bring dentists more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Enjoy your day off and come back fired up tomorrow.
– For those awesome dentists on this podcast, I want to give you a few of my favorite apps.
– All of them should reduces your workload or help you get organized.
– They are:
– Unroll.me. It’s free and takes all your subscription and junk emails and rolls them into one cumulative daily or weekly email
– Personal Capital and Mint – two free finance tools to track your expenses and income
– MileIQ – the best mileage tracker I’ve found
– OneReceipt – a great program for keeping your receipts organized and in one place
– CircleBack – consolidate your contacts and keep them up to date
– Scannable and Evernote – two apps great for organizing thoughts and ideas in one searchable place
– Now, get back to your families and come back tomorrow fired up and ready for another episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.