Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 461
Hey everybody, today is Father’s Day, so happy Father’s Day to all of you who are fathers and who have awesome fathers. I’m going to keep a short and simple podcast today, so stay tuned.
– Hi, Colin Receveur here.
– I am fortunate to be a father myself.
– My wife, Amanda, and I have two great kids: our son, Ben; and our daughter, Emma.
– They are the sunshine in my day, the stars of my sky, and the reason I keep grinding.
– I imagine many of you feel the same way.
– I’m also lucky to have my dad, Dr. Ron Receveur, around.
– He’s been a good mentor in dentistry for me, he’s a good sounding board now, and he’s also a great client.
– Beyond that, I’m proud to say he is my dad.
– A month or so ago, I sent out a special edition audio podcast that I did with one of our client, Dr. David Maloley in Colorado.
– His perspective on the work/life balance is one that I try to keep in mind.
– On this Father’s Day, I thought I would share the link with you all in hopes you will give it a listen.
– It’s a little long, but I hope some of you will hear a message that you need.
– You can find the audio at http://swm.io/maloleypodcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.