Patient Attraction Episode 461
Hey everybody, today is Father’s Day, so happy Father’s Day to all of you who are fathers and who have awesome fathers. I’m going to keep a short and simple podcast today, so stay tuned.
– Hi, Colin Receveur here.
– I am fortunate to be a father myself.
– My wife, Amanda, and I have two great kids: our son, Ben; and our daughter, Emma.
– They are the sunshine in my day, the stars of my sky, and the reason I keep grinding.
– I imagine many of you feel the same way.
– I’m also lucky to have my dad, Dr. Ron Receveur, around.
– He’s been a good mentor in dentistry for me, he’s a good sounding board now, and he’s also a great client.
– Beyond that, I’m proud to say he is my dad.
– A month or so ago, I sent out a special edition audio podcast that I did with one of our client, Dr. David Maloley in Colorado.
– His perspective on the work/life balance is one that I try to keep in mind.
– On this Father’s Day, I thought I would share the link with you all in hopes you will give it a listen.
– It’s a little long, but I hope some of you will hear a message that you need.
– You can find the audio at http://swm.io/maloleypodcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.