Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 621: Google’s HUGE Change Can Bring You More Patients
Google recently launched a new tool that gives you can give dentists access to a virtual waiting room filled with new and prospective patients. I’ll tell you more when we return.
– Colin here, and welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Google has a new Adwords tool that can immediately connect you with patients who are prepared to set appointments.
– Customer Match is designed to give you immediate access to your hottest leads with Gmail, YouTube, or Google searches.
– The application allows you to compile email addresses and then build personalized advertisements and campaigns.
– You can also use a feature known as Similar Audiences to send targeted advertisements to Google and YouTube users interested in your services.
– This is HUGE news for your dental practice because it solves many of the problems that I commonly raise about marketing.
– The tricky thing about web marketing is creating the right message, for the right patient, at the right time.
– Timing is everything.
– Now, if you’re familiar with my podcast, you have probably already figured out that this new Google Adwords feature sounds a lot like what I call drip marketing.
– Drip marketing operates on one simple principle: stay in front of your dental prospects until they are ready to buy.
– As dentists, you’re already in a unique position because everyone needs your services.
– This is both a blessing and a curse, because the last thing most dentists want is to fill their waiting room with patients they have no interest in treating.
– With great content and targeted marketing, you don’t have to worry about having to accept any and all cases just to keep your doors open.
– The new Google feature, Customer Match, allows you to craft personal ad campaigns to your best leads.
– Is the patient simply looking for information or are they ready to make an appointment?
– Dental practices that make a commitment to nurturing new leads with drip marketing are more likely to see those same people in the dental chair.
– What is so exciting about this new Google feature is that search engines are continuing to evolve the customer experience.
– They base their software and features off what the people want and expect.
– The people have spoken: they expect to see an immediate result for their problems and want to do business with companies ready to answer that call.
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Learn tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review about halfway down the page. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– Join me tomorrow when I cover 3 critical ways to improve the image of your dental practice.
– Until then, keep moving forward.