Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 806
An article at searchengineland.com reports that Google accounted for 95 percent of smartphone paid search clicks in the first quarter of this year. And more than half of all paid search clicks were from mobile devices. I’ll be back after the break to tell you why your online dental marketing strategy has to be Google-centric.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Welcome to this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Google still reigns supreme in overall online search despite some slight gains from Bing and Yahoo.
– Google is also dominating the mobile search market.
– The share of mobile clicks on paid ads increased 6 percent from Q4 of 2015 to the first quarter of 2016.
– And as the article from searchengineland.com points out, Google is overwhelmingly producing clicks on paid ads.
– 95 percent of smartphone paid ad clicks came from Google searches.
– If your online dental marketing strategy includes paid online ads, Google is definitely where you want to be.
– What if your dental marketing strategy doesn’t include paid ads?
– The article mentions that Google removing the right-side ads has had surprisingly little effect on both organic and paid search results.
– So you can still get good search engine results page rankings with great content and a thorough, up-to-date search engine optimization strategy.
– I have nothing against paid ads because in the right markets, as part of a sound patient attraction system, they’re worth the money.
– But paid ads aren’t right for every dentist.
– That leaves you doing all the SEO work to get found on Google.
– Which isn’t the best use of your time because you make money seeing patients.
– Dr. Randy Schmidt, an orthodontist in the Chicago area, found an SEO solution that worked for him.
– What SmartBox is doing for Dr. Schmidt, we can do for you.
– We’ll get you found on Google.
– And we’ll help you get more and better patients.
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Resources tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos, and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– Until next time, keep moving forward.