Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 322
Hello again! Colin Receveur here. Today we are going to begin a five-part series on the extreme power of web video. We’ll start by talking about what videos offer your potential patients. Stay tuned to find out more.
– As I’ve have mentioned before, promoting your practice is changing nonstop.
– Patients now have many more resources when they are looking for a new dentist.
– There is more information available, and Internet users are more savvy.
– This means that a potential patient who is looking for a new dentist can afford to be picky.
– This potential patient can jump through the websites of every dentist in your area before choosing one to call.
– Does your website have what it needs to attract this patient?
– If you aren’t featuring quality videos on your site, then you are not going to be a top site on Google or a top site in that potential patient’s opinion.
– Did you know that websites with video are 53% more likely to have a first page ranking on Google?
– While you chew on that statistic for a moment, let me explain the two types of video dentists use on their websites.
– The first is a stock video.
– Stock video is generic footage that could be used by any dentist anywhere.
– Stock is great for some pages because those videos can give some great information.
– The problem is that savvy Internet users see right through those stock videos.
– Anyone can throw a stock video on a website.
– It’s not impressive.
– The second type of video is a personal video, which means that it features you, your staff, or your patients.
– Someone checking out your practice through your website will see those videos and will know that you are the real deal.
– Internet users know that it takes time and effort to create quality video for a website, and they will appreciate it.
– This quality video does a couple of different things for you.
– First, it gives you a chance to show your face, your personality, and your office to potential patients.
– Second, it gives your current patients a chance to speak for you.
– That’s right, I said your current patients because we highly recommend that you incorporate video testimonials on your website.
– Potential patients will watch these videos too, and those testimonials make a difference.
– People expect you to be in a video talking about how awesome your office is.
– But they don’t expect to see a list of patients willing to do the same!
– It builds a lot of credibility and trust for your practice, which means more of the patients you want.
– You see, a new patient isn’t just going to walk in your door and agree to major dental work, whether they need it or not.
– They need a reason to trust you and your opinion.
– Online videos are the first step to building that trust and respect you need from your new patients.
– Join me tomorrow as we look at how to make video that stands out.
– Until then, keep moving forward.