Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 357
Hello everyone, welcome to the Monday, March 9, edition of the Patient Attraction Podcast. I am Colin Receveur, and I want to spend this week telling you a little about myself and my company, SmartBox Web Marketing. Stay tune.
– I’ve been doing these podcasts for about three years now.
– I appreciate all of you who watch and comment.
– I want to take this week to tell you about my company.
– This isn’t a sales pitch.
– I just want you to be informed about me, what we do and why.
– Even though I incorporated SmartBox in 2001, the story really begins much earlier.
– It goes back to me as a 7-year-old, filing paper charts for a nickel apiece in my dad’s dental office.
– Fast forward a few years, and I’m still working in Dad’s practice every day.
– But at night I’m on our family Compaq computer learning how to design and code websites.
– You could say it was my first real passion.
– In fact, when I was in 8th grade, my mom wondered how I’d come into several hundred dollars.
– She thought I was doing something bad.
– Really I was doing affiliate marketing, selling banner advertising space on my website and getting commission checks!
– Fast forward a few years and I built some websites for a few businesses around town.
– All the while I was still working in my dad’s dental office.
– So in 1997 I built my dad’s first website.
– He still uses that URL, though the site has changed a bunch since then.
– Some dental consultants saw how well it was working for my dad and asked me to help some of their clients.
– Dr. James McAnally asked me to service his Elite clients’ web marketing needs, and in 2010 I began working with Dr. Michael Abernathy and his Summit Practice Solutions clients.
– Things just took off.
– Before long, I was working exclusively for dentists.
– Unlike a lot of web marketing companies, I grew up in a dental house.
– I know what dentists think.
– I know how they think and I know what they really need.
– So where are we now?
– We work with about 400 dentists on three continents.
– We do web marketing from start to finish:
– Website design
– Email marketing
– Video production
– Phone tracking
– Online reviews
– And so much more.
– So where are we headed?
– We want to be able to offer our clients even more services.
– We have doubled our staff over the last year, and we would like to double again in the next two years.
– This growth already has allowed us to add a new package, called the Infinity package.
– It has twice as much video, twice as much monthly content, and significantly more paid search than our next-largest package.
– But we only offer one per quarter, and only to dentists who already are kicking butt in their practice.
– I’d like to be able to offer more of those.
– Ultimately, we want to help even more dentists attract more and better patients.
– We want our clients to have more patients, more profits and more freedom.
– So that’s who we are and what we do.
– Tomorrow I want to tell you about my experience in dental marketing and what motivates me to help dentists.
– Until then, keep moving forward.