Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 637
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
News Flash: Nobody wants to view low-resolution video testimonials of patients sitting in a dental chair after their treatment looking confused – or worse – coached about what to say. Stayed tuned to see how you can harness the power of video to draw more and better patients to your dental practice.
– Colin here, and today I want to encourage you to cut ties with your bad video testimonials.
– No more interviewing patients with a shaky camera or having them answer uncomfortably with one-word responses.
– No, you need much more to attract the patients you want if you want to grow your practice and stay competitive.
– Studies show that web pages with professional video are more than 50 times likely to appear on Page 1 of a Google search.
– The key word here is PROFESSIONAL.
– Dentists often make the assumption that any video is better than none at all.
– That’s far from the case.
– Ask yourself if any text on your website is better than nothing at all?
– Of course it’s not.
– The same applies for video.
– Bad video does not cut it today.
– Dentists can benefit from outsourcing their video testimonials for several reasons.
– First off, viewers are more likely to trust a testimonial that comes from a third party and not the dentist.
– This gives you a more honest testimonial in which the patient will open up about their problems, concerns and gains – which are all the things your viewers and prospective patients want to hear.
– Secondly, production is everything.
– Great lighting, sound and editing make the difference between an unwatchable video and a powerful and emotional one.
– This one piece of information might surprise you, but potential patients want to hear about YOU and how the treatment will make them feel.
– They do not need a 5-minute description about the procedure.
– John Q. Public couldn’t pick a 3D scanner out of a lineup, and there’s no reason for them to worry about such things.
– They just need to know how ONLY YOU can fix their problems and improve their oral health.
– Powerful testimonials work wonders to grow your practice and bring in the patients that you want to treat.
– Are you ready to fast-track your success? Are you ready for more patients, more profits, and more freedom? If so, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/application or just smartboxdentalmarketing.com and click the green button on the side that says “Get your Marketing Analysis.”
– Join us again tomorrow to hear why you should look EVERYWHERE for testimonials.
– Until then, keep moving forward.