Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 164
Welcome to another exciting series here on the Patient Attraction Podcast. I am Colin Receveur and for the next eight days, we are going to talk about lifecycle marketing. Today we are going to do an overview when we come back.
– So just so we’re all on the same page, let me give you a quick definition of lifecycle marketing for dentists.
– Lifecycle marketing means taking a person who has no contact with your business and turning them into a staying, paying and referring patient.
– For our clients, we use Infusionsoft’s seven stages of lifecycle marketing.
– Infusionsoft is a great program that helps automate much of your marketing and it is a proven winner for thousands and thousands of small- to medium-sized businesses across the world.
– But it helps to have someone familiar in the software to help you maximize its capabilities.
– The seven stages are:
1. Attract interest
2. Capture leads
3. Nurture prospects
4. Convert sales
5. Deliver and satisfy
6. Upsell customers
7. Get referrals
– I think you can understand that any business, whether it is product- or service-based, will go through these same steps.
– Dentists have both products and services, but I’m going to focus mostly on the services aspect.
– Listen closely here, because I don’t want to waste your time.
– The next seven days are at the core of what we do at SmartBox.
– You may ask yourself why am I giving it away in my podcast?
– It’s because some dentists don’t realize that they are working too hard, spending too much and getting too little in return from their marketing.
– They are doing too much transactional dentistry and not enough transformational dentistry.
– Over the next 7 days, I’m going to tell you how to attract the patients YOU want, and somewhere down the road you’re going to call me so we can make it happen.
– But these next 7 days are just an overview. If you want more, you should read my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.99 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– When you’re ready to discover why you’re not already attracting the patients YOU want, you should schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint Session with me. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Come back tomorrow when we’ll discuss how you attract interest.
– Until then, keep moving forward.