Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 950
When it comes to dental marketing, there’s only one metric that matters – the number of new patients in your chairs. If you’re not getting the number of new patients you need to grow your practice, you might consider firing your current dental marketing firm. But then what? I’ll be back after the break to tell you what your next step should be if you want more and better patients.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists are being squeezed on insurance company reimbursements.
– They’re also facing increased competition from large group practices and especially from corporate dentistry.
– There are only so many dental patients in a given market at one time.
– If you’re not getting those patients in your market, your competition is.
– The problem may be your dental marketing firm.
– Are they advising you to market on price, extended hours, and gimmicks?
– If so, corporate dentistry or group practices with deeper pockets than you will win that race to the bottom.
– It’s not a question of “if” corporate dentistry will come to your market, but when.
– In fact, a corporate chain in the next market over can siphon off significant numbers of your dental prospects.
– Most people will make a 40-mile round trip to save a few hundred bucks.
– The patients on the edge of your market will desert, and the odds are you won’t get them back.
– What is your marketing firm doing to help you meet those challenges?
– If you keep trying to beat the larger practices on price, you’ll lose.
– You need to give dental prospects reasons to prefer you to solve their dental problems.
– That’s how you attract more and better patients.
– And you won’t accomplish that through traditional dental marketing.
– If you’re going to fire your dental marketing firm, you should consider working with a company that provides dental patient attraction services, not dental marketing.
– Dr. Jonathan Gilbart of Hagerstown, Maryland, chose SmartBox, and he’s happy he did.
– Here’s a five-star review he left on Google My Business:
– “While I am a relatively new client, I have thus far been very happy with the comprehensive approach that this marketing team offers.
– “They have a much broader scope of services offered than other companies that I have dealt with in the past.
– “They are also quick to respond to my requests and have been a pleasure to work with.”
– SmartBox Web Marketing is different – we’re a dental patient attraction company and we provide patient attraction services.
– We’re what your practice needs to thrive despite the challenges you’re facing.
– Discover what SmartBox can do for you.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.