Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 787
Retaining the dental patients you have is far cheaper than constantly replacing them with new patients. To keep your patients, you have to build their loyalty. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how to use the Internet to do just that.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur, Founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Patient retention is the lifeblood of every dental practice.
– You want patients who stay, pay, and refer.
– What are you doing to build your patients’ loyalty to you?
– In today’s Internet age, one of the best ways to keep in front of your patients is through electronic means.
– Maintaining a dialogue through social media interaction helps boost patient loyalty.
– Helpful answers to patients’ concerns, expressions of thanks, or even just promoting the human side of your practice can build loyalty.
– If you’re not doing quick, post-visit follow-up via email, Twitter, or text, you should be.
– Sending a thank you along with a quick survey can help you identify trouble spots before they cause real problems.
– You can also stay in front of your patients with e-newsletters, e-blasts, appointment reminders, and birthday congratulations.
– Give them reasons to continue liking your practice.
– Bind patients closer to you by asking for referrals and thanking and acknowledging them when they refer patients.
– Basically, the more appropriate points of contact you have with your patients, the greater chance they’ll stay your patients.
– Your customer relationship management, or CRM, software should help you stay in front of your patients.
– Not all CRMs are created equal, though.
– We recommend Infusionsoft for our dentists.
– In fact, we’re a top 5 Infusionsoft partner.
– Max Gotcher of Summit Practice Solutions echoes what many SmartBox dentists find once they begin working with us.
– “Working with Colin has helped expand my business. My web presence is better than it has ever been. Product sales from the website continue to grow. He is currently helping with numerous Infusionsoft projects and has simplified that process tremendously. Colin and his team are the best!”
– So, build patient loyalty by staying in front of them through social media, referral acknowledgements and rewards, and automated follow-up.
– But if your CRM isn’t up to the job, contact SmartBox.
– If you’d like to know how you can attract more and better patients, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.