Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 852
A big part of attracting the new dental patients you want is providing the information they need to educate themselves on the solutions to their dental problems. But that’s not the only kind of education you should be doing. I’ll be right back to tell how to broaden your prospects’ education to include you. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Educated dental patients make better decisions – like choosing you to solve their dental issues.
– But educating your prospects involves more than their dental problems.
– Practically every dental website these days offers that kind of information.
– Your website should do a better job than your competitors’ sites of explaining patients’ options and the benefits of taking action.
– And it’s true that the vast majority of new patients will visit your website before deciding to call.
– But will they decide to call based just on your website?
– There’s a way that you can and should stack the odds in your favor.
– That’s to use every other piece of your marketing, online and offline, to position yourself as the dentist of choice for your prospects.
– To become the dentist of choice, your patients need to know more than what you can offer them.
– They need to know that they’ll be able to relate to you and to like you.
– Those are the building blocks of trust.
– Your social media is an excellent way to build trust with your prospects.
– Your posts can alternate between providing useful information and letting them see you as a person as well as a dental expert.
– When you position yourself as the likeable dental expert, you’ll attract the patients you want, the ones who stay, pay, and refer.
– And that means you’re not getting price-shoppers and one-and-dones.
– The bottom line is that educated dental patients are good for your bottom line.
– That’s what Dr. Piyuse Das in Houston, Texas, found after he began working with SmartBox.
– Here’s what he had to say.
“We’re spending 30 percent less money on marketing and attracting more higher quality implant and reconstructive cases than we were before.”
– Be sure to watch our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.