Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 906
If you’re not the “dentist with a difference” these days, you’re likely to get mostly bottom-of-the-financial-barrel, new dental patients. After we come back, I’ll tell you how to turn your practice into a magnet to attract more and better new patients. Stay tuned.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, Founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– I think that a lot of dentists don’t realize just how much the internet has changed, and continues to change, dental marketing.
– I see them doing what dentists have always done – having a basic website that probably hasn’t been updated in years, and running “specials” online and in newspapers to lure new patients.
– Basically, those dentists drank the dental marketing Kool-Aid.
– In today’s marketing environment, that’s a formula for failure.
– When you market yourself and your practice like everybody else, you become “just another dentist” to your prospects.
– They have absolutely no reason to choose you over your competition.
– That means you’ll get fewer and fewer new patients as competition increases.
– And the ones you will get will tend to be the insurance-driven, one-and-dones, and price shoppers because you’re advertising on price.
– That’s a race to the bottom, and a bleak future for any dentist.
– The traditional approach to marketing a dental practice is either dead or on its last legs.
– The internet makes the marketing process more complicated but much more rewarding when it’s done right.
– And few dentists have the time or energy to handle SEO, produce fresh and unique content, Google quality scores, killer patient testimonial videos, and so on.
– They’re too busy practicing dentistry and hopefully making money.
– There is a way you can stand out from your competition, give new patients a reason to choose you, and still do what you love.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Stop chasing patients with your advertising and join the internet age of dental marketing.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.