Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 906
If you’re not the “dentist with a difference” these days, you’re likely to get mostly bottom-of-the-financial-barrel, new dental patients. After we come back, I’ll tell you how to turn your practice into a magnet to attract more and better new patients. Stay tuned.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, Founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– I think that a lot of dentists don’t realize just how much the internet has changed, and continues to change, dental marketing.
– I see them doing what dentists have always done – having a basic website that probably hasn’t been updated in years, and running “specials” online and in newspapers to lure new patients.
– Basically, those dentists drank the dental marketing Kool-Aid.
– In today’s marketing environment, that’s a formula for failure.
– When you market yourself and your practice like everybody else, you become “just another dentist” to your prospects.
– They have absolutely no reason to choose you over your competition.
– That means you’ll get fewer and fewer new patients as competition increases.
– And the ones you will get will tend to be the insurance-driven, one-and-dones, and price shoppers because you’re advertising on price.
– That’s a race to the bottom, and a bleak future for any dentist.
– The traditional approach to marketing a dental practice is either dead or on its last legs.
– The internet makes the marketing process more complicated but much more rewarding when it’s done right.
– And few dentists have the time or energy to handle SEO, produce fresh and unique content, Google quality scores, killer patient testimonial videos, and so on.
– They’re too busy practicing dentistry and hopefully making money.
– There is a way you can stand out from your competition, give new patients a reason to choose you, and still do what you love.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Stop chasing patients with your advertising and join the internet age of dental marketing.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.