Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 914
There’s a “Goldilocks” zone for your patient emails, and hitting it is crucial for your success. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to find that zone to get more new dental patients to book appointments. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Email marketing is a great way to stay in front of your prospects until they’re ready to set an appointment.
– It’s also a great way to educate your existing patients.
– There’s a fine line between sending emails often enough to stay in front of your prospects and sending them so often that people are annoyed.
– That line is the Goldilocks zone.
– It’s very hard to hit that zone if you or your staff send out emails manually.
– Your mailing list probably runs into the high hundreds, and sending out specific emails to different segments of your list is tough to do on schedule.
– Send them too seldom, and you’re no longer top-of-mind with your potential new patients.
– Send them too often, and even your existing patients may stop opening them.
– It’s also hard to do what’s known as A/B testing when you’re sending your emails manually.
– You won’t know which combination of subject lines, copy, and calls-to-action (CTAs) work best.
– Which brings up another point – email marketing requires a lot of content.
– You need a series of emails for each audience segment.
– Most dentists don’t have time to create that amount of content, or to try out different A/B combinations.
– Dental email marketing is best done through automated software.
– There are any number of software programs on the market with different features and capabilities.
– SmartBox provides Infusionsoft® Drip Marketing for our dentists.
– And full disclosure: SmartBox is a top 5 Infusionsoft partner.
– We program carefully timed releases of emails for each of our dentists to “drip” information to their specific audience segments.
– And we create the unique content and monitor the A/B testing to determine the best results.
– Dr. Mitchel Friedman in Lincroft, New Jersey, is a big fan of Infusionsoft, and SmartBox.
– “I’ve been a client of Colin Receveur since 2013.
– “I already had a prominent web presence.
– “Colin and his brilliant team were quickly able to consolidate and automate our online programs – email responses, phone tracking and recording, press releases, blog posts, and Infusionsoft integration with ortho and implant campaign sequences.”
– To learn more about Infusionsoft Drip Marketing, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com/infusionsoft-drip-marketing.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.