Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Podcast 310
Hello! Colin Receveur here. Glad you could join me. Today I’m going to list some of the reasons your current website is not producing the results you were hoping for and give you some attributes of a successful website. I’ll be right back.
– Today we’ll look at how a great website not only will get noticed but will actually convert your website visitors into new patients.
– A poor first impression is the #1 cause of why many dental practices failed with their web marketing in the past.
– The reality is you have less than three seconds to convince your potential patients that they should do schedule an appointment with you.
– You should ask yourself, “What does my dental website say in those first few critical seconds?”
– Some other questions to ask:
- Are prospective patients able to find my dental website easily in a search?
- Are the patients I’m attracting going to be the kind of patients I want?
- Is my website persuading people to take action by calling or making an appointment?
- Have I been following up with visitors to my website, to turn prospects into patients?
– A very important consideration is conversion ratio.
– Patient A website that enjoys a high conversion ratio has the following qualities/attributes:
- It gives visitors what they want – immediately.
- It loads quickly in all browsers.
- It is easy on the eyes – visitors have no difficulty reading content that appeals to them.
- It is accessible via mobile devices like smartphones, ensuring potential patients can view your website from anywhere.
- It is optimized for both search engine spiders and real people, so it will be seen by prospects.
– In my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next 6 Months Than in the Past 6 Years,” I go into more detail about some other important aspects to address if your current website is not producing good results, such as:
- Ease of navigation
- Graphics and optimization
- Website readability
- Optimization for mobile users
- Streaming video for mobile devices
- GPS enabled
– If you haven’t done so already, please visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com to request a free download of my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next 6 Months Than in the Past 6 Years,” for more detailed information about today’s topic.
– Or you can go to www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com and request a printed copy of my book for just the $4.97 cost of shipping.
– I’m happy to share what I’ve learned to help you find success in marketing for your dental practice.
– Tomorrow I’ll be hitting the high points of the importance of search engine optimization.
– Until then, keep moving forward!