Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 965
Not every dental prospect who visits your website will be willing to book an appointment on the spot. Your site has to generate leads that you can target with your drip marketing until they’re ready to choose you. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to turn your website into a lead-generating machine.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Your website is the last stop for the majority of your dental prospects.
– A well-done website will be the deciding factor in getting prospects to choose you.
– But there are dental prospects who visit your site but are still on the fence about choosing a dentist.
– If your website doesn’t get them to opt in to your mailing list, you may very well lose them.
– Most dental websites offer one or maybe two opportunities to opt-in.
– That’s a lot of missed opportunities that can cost you new dental patients.
– Fortunately, that’s something that you can and should do something about.
– Not every page should feature an opt-in, because that can be off-putting to your prospects.
– But in a dental website that features 20 or more pages, there should be at least 6 opt-in chances.
– The opt-ins may be for a white paper, an informational article, or your dental email or newsletter.
– You can increase your opt-ins by varying the graphics, the phrasing of the invitations, and the offer for all of your selected pages.
– Not everyone wants your white paper on gingivitis, so you’ll need a variety of materials.
– It’s important to be up-front about what your prospects are committing to when they opt in.
– You’re requiring prospects to give you their email addresses, and they deserve to know that they’re agreeing to receive other mailings.
– Be upfront about the fact that they can opt out of your mailings.
– You can’t beat people into becoming your patients.
– But you can convert more prospects into appointed patients if you follow these tips.
– Dr. Matthew Burton of Clearwater, Florida found another way to increase his new patients numbers – he became a SmartBox dentist.
– Here’s what he has to say.
– “The return on investment is great. SmartBox has done a great job generating phone calls, no question about that.
– Our new patients are up markedly from when our website went live.”
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.