Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 816
I work with a lot of dentists to help them attract more and better patients through their marketing. One thing I’ve noticed is that many dentists have trouble thinking outside the chair. They’re so clinically focused that it’s tough to make the mindset shift to deal with their marketing effectively. After the break, I’ll be back to explain why you may not need to make that shift.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– My dad’s a dentist, and I practically grew up in his dental office.
– I saw something in him from time to time that I’ve seen in a lot of the hundreds of dentists that my company works with.
– It can be tough to be a clinician and a marketer, particularly when it comes to online marketing.
– In dentistry, you have your clinical experience and best practices to guide you to the best possible solution for a dental patient’s problem.
– Those best practices do change, based on research, but usually not very often.
– Online marketing has best practices, too, but they’re constantly shifting as Google and other search engines change the factors that determine how they rank websites.
– It’s tough for a specialist in search engine optimization to keep up.
– It’s nearly impossible for a part-time non-specialist.
– Like you.
– Besides that, you don’t make money doing SEO work.
– You make money doing what you trained to do and love to do – treating patients.
– Would you like to get back to actually doing what you went to dental school to learn and attract more and better dental patients?
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint™ session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And you’ll be doing what you love, not search engine optimization.
– Until the next podcast, keep moving forward.