Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 481
Creating great content on your website is the best way for dentists to attract more and better patients. Doing so increases the number of site visitors you have, the amount of time prospects spend on your site, and the number of times they share or reference you on social media. All these things increase your search engine ranking, which gives you greater visibility. When we come back, I’m going to tell you how to get started on building a content marketing juggernaut. Stay tuned.
– Colin here and welcome to the Saturday, July 11, edition of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– There is a saying in the web marketing world: Content is King.
– Google values quality content over every other factor in determining which sites are emphasized on search engine results pages and which ones are buried.
– So for the next two days, I’m going to help you develop a plan for creating and distributing quality content.
– That works out great because there are two parts of the content equation:
- Who is your audience, and what are they looking for?
– and 2. What content do you have and what do you need?
– Let’s deal with number 1 today.
– Who is your audience?
– What does your ideal dental patient look like?
– Men and women aged 50-65?
– Single professionals?
– This is your TARGET audience.
– But who is actually coming to your site?
– Is it first-time visitors?
– Do the same people come over and over again?
– And where are they going when they come to your site?
– Do they keep going to the same page over and over?
– Or are they searching around your site trying to find the information they need?
– You should be using Google Analytics to find this information.
– If you find that prospects visit your site repeatedly and go to the same page, your call to action may need to be stronger.
– If you get a lot of unique visitors to multiple pages, you may need more ways to nurture those prospects long-term.
– Come back tomorrow and we will talk about ways to evaluate your current content and see what changes you may need.
– Until then, keep moving forward.