Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 990
Following on yesterday’s podcast, episode 989, there’s another thing that dentists absolutely must do for success with their email marketing campaigns. When we come back, I’ll tell you why capturing leads is essential if you hope to grow your practice and achieve your success goals. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– This is the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– One hot topic in marketing is lead generation.
– Lead generation focuses on identifying and building relationships with prospects for your services.
– For dentists, being able to capture and use prospects’ email addresses is vital.
– It’s through those email addresses that you’ll be able to stay in front of your prospects until they’re ready to choose you.
– Most people who respond to an offer of free information – an article or a white paper, for instance – aren’t ready to buy.
– But since they’ve responded, you can and should build that relationship by sending them relevant, interesting content that speaks to their dental concerns or problems.
– I know a lot of dentists – SmartBox works with more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– In my experience, dentists don’t do a great job of capturing their prospects’ emails.
– They do an even worse job of staying in front of those prospects in a way that builds confidence and trust.
– Why? Because that process takes a great deal of time and effort.
– But the effort is worth it.
– According to the B2B marketing publication Demand Gen Report, nurturing leads results in an increase in sales opportunities of 20 percent.
– For dentists, those opportunities come when your prospects pick up the phone to ask a question or book an appointment.
– That ensures you’ll have at least one additional opportunity to begin building a relationship.
– With all the demands on your staff’s time, it’s easy to forget to enter an email address into your marketing database.
– When you automate the process, errors are reduced tremendously, and follow-up is automatic.
– Infusionsoft Drip Marketing is one of the preeminent email automation packages on the market.
– It’s what we provide for our dentists.
– You can learn more about Infusionsoft Drip Marketing by visiting smartboxdentalmarketing.com/infusionsoft-drip-marketing.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.