Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1022
Dentists have some very specific skill sets that they trained hard to master. Marketing is usually not one of them, but many dentists insist on handling their own marketing, with mixed results. For the vast majority of those dentists, marketing is a waste of time that could be put to much more productive use. I’ll be right back to tell you more. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentistry is a demanding profession that requires a great deal of training and practice to do well.
– I’m in the business of helping dentists get more and better patients, and I would never dream of performing “do-it-myself” dentistry.
– So I’m always amazed at how many dentists do their own marketing.
– It’s not a discipline that they trained for, and it usually costs them.
– It costs them in lost dental prospects, in time, in energy, and often in their family relations.
– Do-it-yourself dental marketing is usually an after-hours process, which takes away some of the downtime that dentists need to relax and unwind.
– There’s a very simple question you can ask yourself to decide whether you should keep doing your own marketing.
– And that question is this: How many new dental patients would I need to recoup the cost of a really good dental marketing company’s services?
– I think you’ll be surprised at the answer.
– Depending on your average case value, it might be as few as 6 per month, or even less.
– And with your marketing in someone else’s trained hands, you’ll be free to get back to doing what you love – solving patients’ dental problems.
– If you’re serious about your practice’s success, focus on what you’re really good at.
– And delegate everything else that you possibly can.
– If you are serious about your success, here’s another idea.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And you can get back to doing what you love and what you trained for.
– Join me tomorrow for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.