Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 879
Solo dentists are small business owners, and small business owners wear a lot of hats. There’s one hat that you can and should take off permanently because you’ll make more money and have more fun. I’ll be back after the break to tell you why your marketing hat doesn’t fit.
– I’m Colin Receveur, and thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists spend quite a few years in dental school, and they master a wide variety of subjects.
– Marketing isn’t one of those, so how do dentists learn to promote their practices and get new patients?
– They learn from other dentists – and that’s the problem, because almost all dentists do the same things.
– The same wrong things.
– The vast majority of dentists advertise price, discounts, and availability to chase after new patients.
– They’re all part of the same herd of “commodity dentists” that aren’t distinguishing themselves in prospects’ minds.
– They’re stuck on the advertising treadmill, trying to figure out what to do this month to put more patients in chairs.
– They do all this while everybody else does the same.
– There’s a better way and one that doesn’t have you burning the midnight oil to figure out your advertising.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– That’s freedom to focus on handling the cases you love, and those cases are the ones that will help you grow your practice.
– Take off your dental marketing hat and get back to doing what makes you money.
– Until our next podcast, keep moving forward.