Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 962
There’s an old saying: “If your feet are cold, put on your hat.” The flip side of that idea is that if your brain is overheating, maybe you should take off your hat. Dental practice owners wear a lot of hats as CEOs of their own businesses. One of the hats you can and should permanently take off is your “marketing hat.” I’ll be right back to tell you more.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m the CEO of a small but rapidly growing business.
– I’ve lost track of the number of hats I wear, even though I’ve gotten better about delegating.
– Ordering office supplies, checking on insurance packages, and dealing with billing issues just aren’t good uses of my time.
– But I couldn’t take off those hats until my business has grown to a certain size.
– The vast majority of dental practices are significantly smaller than my business.
– So if you’re still wearing too many hats, I understand and sympathize.
– But the fact is that if you’re not seeing dental patients, you’re not making money.
– And if you’re seeing fewer patients than you might because you’re putting in a lot of non-clinical time, you might want to rethink that.
– If you outsourced some of the day-to-day functions you’re taking care of, how much would it cost you?
– And how many more patients would you have to see to recoup the cost?
– If you outsource one or more functions for $5,000 a month, and your average case value is $1,000, you’d need to see just five more patients a month to break even.
– Which “hat” would you rather wear, dentist or administrator?
– If a company could give you the freedom to practice dentistry, while getting you more and better patients to practice on, what would that feel like?
– That’s what SmartBox does for more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– If you’d like to take off your marketing hat and get back to doing what you love, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.