Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1241
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Dentistry has turned into a numbers game for the vast majority of dentists.
– It’s become more about how many patients you see than about how much you make from each visit.
– Numbers games are fine for machines.
– Automated factories can crank out vast numbers of widgets.
– But you’re not a robot, you’re a flesh-and-blood human being.
– Most of your working parts can’t be replaced.
– And bending over the chair hour after hour can take a heavy toll on your back and neck.
– Not to mention that routine cases are boring and use a fraction of your talents.
– I’m not running down routine dental care.
– But it’s about like hiring a Nobel Laureate to write limericks.
– Dentistry should be more than an unending daily grind.
– Some dentists have found the way to make dentistry everything it’s supposed to be.
– One of those dentists is Dr. Ron Receveur of New Albany, Indiana.
– By way of full disclosure, he’s a SmartBox client and my dad.
– Ron had a general practice for many years, but he got tired of the daily grind.
– He spent considerable time and money to find the right ways to make the transformation from routine dental practice to specialty practice.
– He has an associate who handles the general practice side of things, but Ron only works 3 days a week.
– And he handles only the cases he loves to do – dental implants and consultations.
– The practice increased its collections from $1.8 million to $3.4 million in just 4 years.
– He can’t wait to get into the office on workdays, and he’s usually done by 3 p.m.
– How does that compare with your workweek?
– Now, you might think that Ron is a special case, and that’s right to some extent.
– But he’s decided to share the secrets of how he became the relaxed, happy, fulfilled dentist he is today.
– In conjunction with SmartBox, Ron presented his first Dental Practice Transformation Seminar in May in Louisville, Kentucky.
– The event was more than a success – it was packed with dentists eager to get out of the dental rat race.
– This wasn’t a one-off event.
– Ron Receveur is presenting his Dental Practice Transformation Seminar again in the fall.
– The details are still being worked out, but I’ll keep you posted.
– The reason for telling you about Dr. Ron is to make this point.
– The path to success on your own terms is getting better dental patients.
– I mentioned that Ron is a SmartBox client.
– Here’s what he had to say about working with us.
– “The number of visits to my website is down during the time that I’m collecting a lot more money …
– “… so we’ve extrapolated that information from more visits, less money to less visits, higher-quality patient, more collections. It’s working.”
– Whether you transform your practice into something resembling Ron’s or just want to do more of the cases you love, you need better dental patients.
– SmartBox provides a steady stream of better patients to our dentists.
– They get to focus on actually doing the dentistry rather than riding herd on their practice marketing.
– It’s a success formula that has helped more than 550 dentists on 3 continents succeed on their own terms.
– Your path off the dental rat race runs through SmartBox.
– Get started by visiting smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– Reserving your free, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– We’ll conduct a 25-minute phone call with you and take the results from that call to create your completely personalized Patient Attraction Roadmap™.
– The free, no-obligation Roadmap will give you recommendations for thriving in your market.
– Use it however you wish.
– You can get out of the dental rat race and handle more of the cases you love to do.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.