Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 828
This is the day when all of us recall our forefathers’ declaration that they would determine their own fate. We can only admire their courage in challenging the settled and accepted order of things. They knew that if things kept going the way they had been, their lives would be the worse for it. There’s a lesson here for me, and for dentists, too.
– I’m Colin Receveur, and this is the Independence Day episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Today, our focus should be on those who fought and died for our first freedoms.
– We should be inspired by their dedication, commitment, and, above all, their courage.
– We don’t have an actual tyranny to fight, but we can try to be as courageous as Washington, Madison, and Franklin.
– We can declare our independence from the accepted way of marketing our businesses.
– And that’s all I’ll say about that today, because that what’s this entire podcast series is about.
– I hope you and yours have a joyous and safe Independence Day.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.