Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1103
It’s 2 days until Thanksgiving. Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, your dental practice will certainly be closed. As long as you have a day, or 2, without the demands of patients and running a business, you might take this time to reflect on what you have to be thankful for. Or whether you have enough to be thankful for. If you fall into that second group, stay tuned. I’ll be back after the break to tell you about how you can get the kinds of new patients that you will be thankful for.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I hope that this Thanksgiving will find you and yours healthy, happy, and prosperous.
– Thanksgiving is a uniquely American holiday.
– Parades, football, and turkey aside, it’s way of connecting with the very beginnings of this country.
– As Americans, we have a lot to be thankful for.
– I certainly do, even if I forget that sometimes in the day-to-day stress of running a business.
– I’m not going to spend a lot of time on Thanksgiving during today’s podcast, but I did want to touch on the prosperous part.
– Dentistry is one of the best professions in the country.
– And it ought to be one of the most rewarding, both professionally and financially.
– After all, dentists change lives by what they do, and that’s not a small thing.
– So the rewards should equal or surpass the responsibilities.
– But I know from firsthand experience that a lot of dentists continue to struggle with getting new patients in the door.
– And more dentists aren’t getting what we’ll call quality new patients.
– They’re getting price shoppers who try to beat them up on price.
– They’re getting patients who don’t want more than dental insurance will cover, even if they need more.
– They’re getting new patients with absolutely no loyalty to the practice.
– And they’re working too hard and too long for not enough in return.
– It doesn’t have to be this way, and it shouldn’t.
– I’m not going to spend any time on what those dentists are doing wrong with their marketing.
– I’m going to tell you that SmartBox helps over 550 dentists on 3 continents get more and better dental patients.
– We help those dentists have reasons to give thanks, and not just at Thanksgiving.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ is proven to work in almost any market, from the very small to the very large.
– Just ask Dr. Katie Post of Rochester, Minnesota.
– Here’s what she had to say.
– “SmartBox has been very instrumental in the growth of our practice going from 250 to 300 to 350 new patients per month, contributing ideas to us on marketing techniques, helping us evaluate the effectiveness of how much money I’m spending, and where I should effectively spend that to make it the most effective.”
– If you’re short on professional reasons to give thanks this year, contact SmartBox.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/practicediscoverysession/ and schedule your free Practice Discovery Call™.
– We’ll use the results to provide you with your own, personalized Patient Attraction Roadmap™.
– And we’ll discuss the results that you can expect when you work with SmartBox.
– I hope that this Thanksgiving is happy for you and yours.
– But if you want and need even more reasons next year to be thankful, contact SmartBox.
– We’re in the business of helping dentists thrive.
– You can have more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.