Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 369
Back in January, I gave you a podcast called “Dentists Will Never Communicate By Email.” I got a great email from our client and friend Max Gotcher from Summit Practice Solutions about it that I will share with you when we return. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, and we have a great relationship with the practice management experts at Summit Practice Solutions.
– They are not only clients, but friends.
– Co-founder and President Max Gotcher sent me an email that I thought was very astute and want to pass it along to you.
– The email is in response to a podcast I did about how hard it is to communicate emotions via email.
– Here is what Max said:
– “In 1971, Albert Mehrabian published a book, Silent Messages, in which he discussed his research on non-verbal communication.
– “He concluded that prospects based their assessments of credibility on factors other than the words the salesperson spoke – the prospects studied assigned 55 percent of their weight to the speaker’s body language and another 38 percent to the tone and music of their voice.
– “They assigned only 7 percent of their credibility assessment to the salesperson’s actual words.
– “Might help explain why video on a website is so important.”
– It’s so awesome when someone gets its.
– There is a reason 100 million people watch online videos each day.
– More than likely, you’re one of them.
– Think about when you talk to someone in person or see someone on a screen.
– You are not only hearing what they say.
– You make decision and get impressions by:
– Their appearance.
– Their dress.
– The sound of their voice, including their accent, tone and sound.
– Even their subtle body language makes an impression on you.
– If you really want to take your marketing to the next level, think about incorporating video.
– Tomorrow, we’ll look at how to write better content.
– Keep moving forward.