Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 758
Branding is one of those poorly defined terms that marketing agencies love to throw around. But a powerful brand is crucial for dentists who want to thrive in this age of increasing competition. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how to make your brand into your most powerful marketing tool.
– Colin Receveur here, and welcome to the podcast.
– Your brand stands for everything you believe, everything you do, and everything you are professionally.
– It captures your essence.
– It’s the symbol that can make you instantly recognizable if it’s done right.
– Think of Nike’s “swoosh” logo and their “Just Do It” positioning statement.
– Now, that’s killer branding.
– Creating your brand starts with some soul-searching.
– What do you stand for?
– That comes down to what is most important to you professionally.
– And what makes you different and valuable compared to other dentists.
– For instance, you may be focused on top-quality patient care.
– AND on making sure that patients have the best possible experience with your practice.
– Something like, “Patients First … Always” might be your positioning statement.
– Obviously, your mileage will vary on this.
– Take the time to get it right the first time.
– Your logo is a very important part of your brand.
– Your logo should complement your positioning statement.
– Color choice, font choice, size, and design are all considerations.
– And your logo has to be memorable.
– Don’t farm this job out to your neighbor’s kid.
– Finally, your brand must be used consistently in all of your marketing.
– In practice, minor variations are okay, but they have to be minor and follow the rules you lay down.
– Your branding might look different when used in a video than it does in a print flyer.
– If you don’t keep control, you’ll dilute your brand’s value.
– SmartBox can create a killer brand for your practice.
– And, our industry-leading Patient Attraction SystemTM can help you double your practice growth.
– If that sounds like something you want, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com to learn more.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.