Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 910
A lot of dentists don’t succeed because they take a “one-size-fits-all” approach to marketing to their patients. They advertise on price, discounts, and freebies. But all markets aren’t equal, and success requires an analysis of what the new patients you hope to attract will respond to. When we come back, I’ll tell you how one phone call can start you on the path to success on your terms.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Whether you’ve been in practice for a number of years or are just starting out, you know that the field of dentistry evolves.
– New materials, new techniques, and new research findings drive change.
– The way you should market your practice also evolves, and the internet is the biggest driver of that evolution.
– Yesterday’s dental marketing approach just won’t cut it in today’s connected world.
– For instance, do you advertise in your local newspaper?
– If so, you should know that newspaper circulation across the U.S. has fallen by 8.5 percent in the last two years and continues to decline.
– Your new patients aren’t looking in the newspaper or in the Yellow Pages for a dentist.
– They’re looking online, but way too many dentists treat the online space like it’s a Yellow Pages ad.
– Those dentists put up a website, don’t change it for six or eight years, and wonder why they’re not getting more new patients.
– That “fire-and-forget” approach just doesn’t cut it in today’s world.
– Are you serious about doing something different and better with your practice marketing?
– If so, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Let me be clear about something – what SmartBox offers isn’t for everyone.
– There are a lot of dentists who actually don’t want double-their-practice growth.
– Others just aren’t a good fit for our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™.
– But if you’re serious about your success, and willing to do things differently to reach it, schedule your Blueprint session.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.