Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 994
The best marketing in the world won’t get you the new dental patients you need if your phone answerers are letting prospects drop through the cracks. After the break, I’ll be back to tell you the single best way to know if you’re losing new patients… and how to fill in the crack in your system.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Almost every dentist I know – and I know a lot of dentists – swears that their staff is great at answering the phone and appointing new patients.
– I used to believe that, but not any more.
– SmartBox tracked every single phone call into our Elite-level dentists’ offices for an entire quarter.
– Not only did we track those calls, we also recorded and analyzed them.
– The results came as a total shock.
– As a group, those dentists were doing well, with an average of more than 30 new patients each month.
– But we also found that on average, the practices weren’t answering 70-80 phone calls a month during business hours.
– That’s 840 – 960 unanswered phone calls a year … during business hours.
– Even if only 20 percent were new patient calls, that’s a lot of lost, new patients.
– Our Elite-level dentists were blown away when we shared that data with them.
– They thought their staffs were doing a great job phone answering.
– You probably think your staff does a great job, and you may be right.
– But how will you know for sure?
– You don’t have time to hang around the front office and listen to phone calls.
– Fortunately, SmartBox has a solution – our exclusive ZeteticsTM phone tracking service.
– Dr. Matthew Burton of Clearwater, Florida, loves Zetetics. Here’s what he said.
– “I think that the greatest service that SmartBox has added recently is having SmartBox’s team listen to and grade our phone calls.
– “That really eliminates a lot of time for me. I don’t have time to go back and listen to all the phone calls.
– “90 percent of them are ‘change my appointment’ or do something simple and just not a valuable use of time.
– “If I have your team kind of highlighting these calls, ‘Here’s the ones you’ve got to listen to, …’ we can grow from that.
– “We can get better answering or fielding those calls, and it can do nothing but help drive new patients in the future.”
– For more information on Zetetics Phone Tracking, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com/zetetics today.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.