Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 930
SmartBox Web Marketing works with more than 550 dentists on three continents to help them attract more and better patients. I know a LOT of other dentists besides our clients. I’ve heard every excuse in the book, and more, for their lack of success. When we come back, I’ll run down some of the top excuses and tell you what to do instead.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m the son of a very successful dentist in the greater Louisville, Kentucky, area.
– I guess I kind of have a soft spot for dentists, and I want them all to succeed.
– But I’ve known way too many dentists who were doomed right out of the gate because they made excuses for their lack of success.
– I’m going to run down some of the lamest and most powerful excuses I’ve heard.
– Excuse number 1: I’m not trained in marketing.
– Well, excuse me, but DUH!
– Dentists don’t get training in marketing in dental school, so why are you trying to handle it yourself?
– Would you hire you to handle someone else’s marketing?
– Excuse number 2: I thought our marketing was working.
– You THOUGHT, you didn’t KNOW?
– How many new patients did you get each month?
– What was your average case value for those patients?
– How much did you spend on your marketing?
– It’s pretty darned easy to tell whether your marketing is attracting the patients you want and need.
– Excuse number 3: All patients care about are price and insurance.
– No, those are just the patients that your marketing is attracting.
– What are you doing to attract patients who will pay more for a dentist they trust?
– And number 4: I can’t afford to be undercut by my competitors.
– See the answer to excuse number 3: You’re attracting the wrong kinds of patients.
– You can’t afford to engage in a race to the bottom.
– Are you ready to stop making excuses?
– Are you ready to fast-track your success?
– If you answered “yes,” go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.