Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1192
We’re about 1 month out from the midterm elections, and it’s fair to say that nobody knows what the outcome will be. This isn’t a podcast about politics. It’s about ensuring the safety and continued growth of your dental practice regardless of what happens on the political front. After the break, I’ll tell you about my new book that will give you the Keys to Ultimate Dental Practice Success. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– I’ve written quite a few books on dental marketing.
– I can’t think of one that is more timely than my most recent book, Rise UP! The Keys to Ultimate Dental Practice Success.
– It’s timely because right now, the economy is doing pretty well, and employment is at the lowest in nearly half a century.
– There’s opportunity there that success-minded dentists will capitalize on, and my new book will show you how.
– But here’s the thing – history shows that every economic expansion is followed by a contraction.
– That contraction will come – no one can say for sure when it will happen or how severe it will be.
– Everyone hopes it won’t be anything like the Great Recession of 2008, but you can’t rule that out.
– And if control of Congress changes due to the midterm elections, that could have a severe impact on the administration’s agenda.
– Again, nobody knows for sure, so the time to act to safeguard your practice is now.
– Benjamin Franklin wrote, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
– That holds true today, which is why taking timely action is so crucial.
– Sometimes, though, that ounce of prevention has other benefits.
– George Herbert, a Welsh-born poet and priest, is credited with the saying, “Living well is the best revenge.”
– When you follow the guidance and techniques in my new book, you’ll be living well no matter what the economy does.
– Dr. David Moffet of theUltimatePatientExperience.com was kind enough to write the foreword to this book, and here’s part of what he said.
– “This book is a game-changer.
– “Read it once, and then reread it. Then read it again.
– “Highlight it. Write in it. Bend the corners of the pages.
– “But most importantly, use the information inside this book.
– “Put the ideas and concepts into action in your dental office.
– “These ideas are not theories. They are tried and proven.
– “You owe it to yourself and to your family to build the best possible dental office that you can.”
– I agree – you owe it yourself and your family to build the best AND the most resilient dental office you can.
– Rise UP! The Keys to Ultimate Dental Practice Success will help you do exactly that.
– You’ll learn how to take the high ground in your market: the better dental patients your competitors are ignoring.
– You’ll learn how to make dental insurance and what corporate dentistry does irrelevant to your success.
– And you can work less, earn more, and enjoy life again when you implement the techniques in this book.
– Look, change is coming sooner or later and for better or worse.
– Smart dentists will prepare now for any outcome.
– And you can get all the information you need to transform your practice for about the cost of a latte.
– No, seriously.
– You pay a measly $4.95 to cover the shipping and handling, and the book is yours.
– Now, I can’t keep this $4.95 offer going indefinitely, so take advantage now by ordering your copy at UltimateDentalPracticeSuccess.com.
– OK, last quote: Alvin Toffler, who wrote the blockbuster Future Shock, said, “The future arrives too soon and in the wrong order.”
– Embrace Ultimate Dental Practice Success, and you won’t care.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.