Patient Attraction Episode 406
Having an effective website could be the difference between whether a dentist owns a financially stable practice or has to shut the doors and work for someone else. Your website can also be the difference between whether you make a decent living leaning over patients all day or whether you have people working for you who lean over patients all day. For the next two weeks, we’re going to look at how to make your website work for you. Stay tuned.
– Hello, I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– I’ve taken my company from simply designing websites to providing dentists with our industry-leading patient attraction system.
– Our goal is to provide you with the patients YOu want.
– To provide you with more patients, more profits and more freedom.
– And even though our system involves pay-per-click campaigns and phone tracking, your website is at its core.
– Without a powerful, converting, effective website, you’re unlikely to have significant long-term success with your dental marketing.
– Notice I didn’t say anything about an attractive website.
– You see, too many dentist fall into the trap of thinking their website is attractive.
– But what makes a website look good is subjective.
– Your wife and office staff might love it.
– Meanwhile, it doesn’t educate prospects or get them into your sales funnel.
– So while beauty is in the eye of the beholder, effective is determined in the bank account of the dentist.
– For the next two weeks, I’m going to tell you what it takes to build a website that converts prospects into patients.
– Most of you aren’t website designers.
– But this is information you can take to the people you hire to build your website for you.
– Or you can use this information to review your website and decide whether it can be improved.
– If you are not a DIY-kind of dentist and you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Learn tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review about halfway down the page.
– You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– My staff will be happy to review your website and give you suggestions on how to attract more and better patients.
– A lot of what I’m going to tell you over the next two weeks and a whole lot more can be found in my book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com while supplies last.
– Finally, if at any time you are ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Come back tomorrow and we’ll talk about your website’s first impression.
– Until then, keep moving forward.