Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 813
Web pages with videos get 53 times more views. That’s the kind of attention dentists can use to attract more and better patients. After the break, I’ll tell you how to make your videos outshine your competition.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– My company works with over 500 dentists on three continents.
– We strongly recommend dentist and patient testimonial videos for all our dentists.
– We produce the highest-quality dental videos in the industry.
– I’m going to share with you how we do it, so you can do it for yourself.
– One thing to keep in mind is that you offer professional services.
– Your videos have to reflect that professionalism while also making you relatable.
– And your testimonial videos have to be credible and relatable.
– That takes planning and preparation.
– The single most important thing to prepare is your message.
– The reason it’s so important is because there’s so much video out there.
– And attention spans are short and getting shorter.
– You have at most 8 seconds to hook your viewer.
– Once your viewer is intrigued, you have to provide something of value to them.
– Something that makes you stand out from your competition.
– Give them a reason to keep watching and to remember you.
– Here’s a challenge – watch some of your competitors’ online videos.
– Are you intrigued, challenged, curious by what you’re watching?
– Don’t be like them, be better. Be memorable.
– Of course, you still have to have the production values: good lighting and sound, a suitable backdrop, a quality video image.
– Like I said, high-quality video takes a lot of planning and preparation.
– Dr. Mike Fuesting, a family and implant dentist in Danville, Illinois, appreciates the way SmartBox does video.
– “The quality of video that you guys have on the sites and stuff, I really like that. I’ve tried to do some of our patient testimonials … and it’s not near the same quality that you have. I think that’s excellent.”
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Resources tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos, and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.