Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 484
Welcome to our third Transformation Tuesday episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast. This is where we look a dentist who we have helped make a big change in his fortunes. Today, we’re going to look at one who is near and dear to my heart. Stay tuned.
– Colin here, and today I want to talk about someone I’ve been working for since I was about 7 years old: Dr. Ronald Receveur of New Albany, Indiana.
– He gave me my first job in dentistry, filing charts for a nickel apiece.
– As I’ve got older and moved into computer repair and web design, I had an office in the basement of his practice.
– Now, our building sits right next to his building.
– He was my first marketing client and helped me get my start.
– He also is the client with whom we try new ideas and test new strategies.
– This is less about him being a good dad and more about him being a good businessman.
– Dad was one of the first dentists to see the benefits of a website to his practice.
– In the years since, he has been on the forefront of just about every marketing trend.
– He has a full-time marketing coordinator and puts a decent percentage of his collections into marketing, both online and offline.
– In fact, one of our employees said his son gets excited every time he sees a Dr. Ron commercial on TV because that is my dad, even though the little boy has never met my dad.
– As well as Dr. Ron’s offline marketing works for him, his online marketing kicks butt.
– That’s largely thanks to the installation of a systems-based approach to patient attraction.
– Just as a reminder, the four steps of our industry-leading patient attraction system are attraction, conversion, follow-up and tracking.
– And they work whether prospects enter your sales funnel from an online source or an offline source.
– While it might be surprising that a simple four-step process could play such an enormous role in generating this type of growth, the real power comes from combining all four of the steps long enough to generate results that exceed the sum of the system’s parts.
– Dr. Ron is proof that web marketing is a marathon, not a sprint.
– He is the top-ranked dentist on Google for almost every niche he’s in.
– Of course, he spends money to make money.
– He understands that marketing is an investment that pays for itself many times over.
– That is why Dr. Ron has seen collections increase over a five-year period from $900K to just more than $2 million.
– If you want to see how Dr. Ronald Receveur has increased collections from $900K to more than $2 million in just five years, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Come back tomorrow for another Wayback Wednesday podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.