Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 737
Earlier this year, ADA News reported that dental spending has remained essentially flat since since 2008’s financial meltdown. I’ll tell you why, and what you can do with your dental practice to thrive instead of flounder. Stay tuned; I’ll be back after the break.
– Overall dental spending in the U.S. hasn’t increased significantly since 2008.
– That’s a telling statistic, but there are others that are even more significant.
– In the same 8 years, the population of the U.S. has increased by about 7 percent.
– But the number of active dentists has increased by 15 percent.
– There are more dentists struggling for a piece of the pie.
– Corporate dentistry is engaged in a price war against stand-alone practices.
– And it’s no secret that dental reimbursements are down and continue to be squeezed.
– If you’re like most dentists, you can’t keep doing what you’ve always done.
– Because you won’t get what you’ve always gotten.
– You’ll get less.
– If you want to grow your practice, you’ll have to attract more patients who will pay, stay, and refer.
– Is your marketing up to the challenge?
– Or does it need to grow and change?
– I’d like to suggest a solution, one that won’t fit everyone.
– My company, SmartBox Web Marketing, works exclusively with select dental practices.
– We’ve worked with more than 450 practices on three continents.
– We help dentists attract more and better patients.
– We help them get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– We do that through our industry-leading Patient Attraction System.
– Like I said, what we offer isn’t for everyone.
– But if you’re interested in double-your-practice growth, we could be a good fit.
– If you want to attract more patients in the next 6 months than in the past 6 years, you’re our kind of dentist.
– If you’re serious about doubling or even tripling your share of the patient pie, contact SmartBox.
– Or visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– We’ll help you grow your marketing and your practice.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.