Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 348
Welcome to another weekend edition of the Patient Attraction Podcast. I am Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing. Today and tomorrow, I want to tell you about one of the most effective practices in dental web marketing: video. Stay tuned.
– If you’ve watched many of these podcasts, you know that I am a huge proponent of video for dentists.
– Normally, I tout the benefits of letting your patients get to know you through video.
– And I still support that belief.
– But there are additional benefits, including for search engine optimization.
– So here is an 8-point list of ways to maximize the SEO benefit of dental videos.
– 1. Provide great content.
– With Google focusing so much on quality content, this is a no-brainer.
– Explain procedures in terms prospects and patients can understand.
– The more frequently the video is viewed, the higher it will score in search results.
– This is something we recommend for all of our clients.
- Give each video its own page.
– Pages with video after video after video are not viewer-friendly.
– For our clients, we recommend one video per page.
– This allows search engines to easily index your video, and that maximizes its value.
- Use great metadata.
– This means using long-tail keywords that get noticed.
– You can also used hidden tags in your HTML code of the aforementioned video pages.
- Use transcripts.
– We do this with almost all of our videos.
– It is natural content that viewers can read and search engines can index.
– Add it to the HTML of each of your video pages.
– I think we’ll stop there and finish the final four tomorrow.
– If you want to know about dental video marketing, check out my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.