Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 938
To attract new dental patients, you have to stay in front of them until they’re ready to choose you. But how much contact, and how much content, is too little or too much? When we come back, I’ll tell you how to take the guesswork out of your email marketing campaigns. Stay tuned.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Your dental prospects want to hear from you, but how often?
– If you bombard them with emails, newsletters, and other content, they may unsubscribe.
– If you don’t have enough, and frequent enough, touchpoints with them, they may find another dentist.
– That dilemma is something that a lot of dentists know all too well, so they spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.
– And while they’re tinkering with their email marketing, they’re not seeing patients or making money.
– In fact, I’m of the opinion that dentists shouldn’t do their own marketing.
– They’re not trained for it, and it doesn’t make them any money.
– Dentists make money solving patients’ dental problems.
– If you are going to do your own email marketing, you should strongly consider automating the process.
– Double-checking databases and timing the release of different kinds of content to different segments of your audience isn’t a good use of your staff’s time, either.
– SmartBox Web Marketing provides Infusionsoft® Drip Marketing for our dentists.
– And in the interests of full disclosure, we’re a top 5 Infusionsoft partner.
– We handle the email campaigns so our dentists can get back to making money.
– We program carefully timed releases of emails for each of our dentists.
– And we “drip” information to their specific audience segments.
– We’re constantly bettering the results by experimenting with different combinations of subject lines, headlines, content, and calls to action.
– That’s known as A/B testing.
– We create the unique content and monitor the A/B testing to determine the best results.
– Automated email marketing isn’t always easy for a dentist to put together.
– Just ask Dr. Mitchel Friedman in Lincroft, New Jersey.
– “I’ve been a client of Colin Receveur since 2013.
– “I already had a prominent web presence.
– “Colin and his brilliant team were quickly able to consolidate and automate our online programs – email responses, phone tracking and recording, press releases, blog posts, and Infusionsoft integration with ortho and implant campaign sequences.”
– To learn more about Infusionsoft Drip Marketing, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com/infusionsoft-drip-marketing.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.