Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1200
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– At SmartBox, we know the power of dental email marketing … when it’s done right.
– The ultimate goal of all your marketing is to put more new patients in your chairs.
– But there are indicators that can tell you what’s working and what’s not working in your marketing.
– One of the key indicators is click-through rate, or CTR.
– CTR applies to all your online marketing that offers the opportunity to click on a link.
– That includes pay-per-click ads, links in social media or blog posts, or links on Google+, for instance … and, of course, the emails you send out.
– Getting new patients to pick up the phone and book an appointment is a process.
– Each email you send should move your prospects closer to that point.
– There’s no “rule” for when a prospect “should” click on a link.
– People enter your sales funnel at different stages of readiness.
– For that reason, you need to know which of your emails are getting the highest click-through rates – and which are getting few or no responses.
– Because click-throughs show that your emails are working to move your prospects closer to being appointed patients.
– You’ll need an email automation program to accurately know what your click-through rate is.
– Those programs have a ton of benefits for dental practices.
– Among other things, automating your marketing email makes sure you get the right emails to the right people at the right times.
– There’s no better way to lose younger prospects than sending them emails on dentures.
– You can also lose potential patients from sending the right emails but too often or not often enough.
– Automation keeps your busy staff from making mistakes that can cost you new patients.
– Email automation programs also include the capability to insert special links that report back to a database when they’re clicked.
– They’re even able to know which of your emails get opened most often.
– This means you can experiment with your subject lines to see which get the most opens, and your call-to-action message to see your CTR.
– You can also change the content – text and graphics – to find out which emails are engaging your prospects the best.
– And you can determine the frequency of mailings that work best for different segments of your prospects.
– When you think about manually exploring all the possible combinations of subject lines, content, calls to action, and frequency, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
– But automation makes that exploration process fairly easy and much less time-consuming.
– Email automation programs vary a lot in how easy they are to learn and use.
– They also vary in cost and the features they provide.
– But if you’re looking to increase your click-through rate, automation is a valuable tool.
– Now, what kind of CTRs can you expect from your email marketing?
– Overall, a CTR of 2 to 3 percent is considered good.
– That may not sound like much, but when you think about your average case value, you can see why even a small increase can mean a lot more revenue.
– Still, the process of automating email marketing can be too much for a lot of dental practices.
– Dr. Mitchel Friedman of Lincroft, New Jersey, decided that he and his staff would do better seeing patients and making money.
– He chose to work with SmartBox, and here’s what he said.
– “I’ve been a client of Colin Receveur since 2013.
– “I already had a prominent web presence.
– “Colin and his brilliant team were quickly able to consolidate and automate our online programs – email responses, phone tracking and recording, press releases, blog posts, Infusionsoft integration with ortho and implant campaign sequences.”
– If you’re interested in seeing what SmartBox can do for your practice, here’s your next step.
– Visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserve your free Practice Discovery Session™.
– We’ll show you a Patient Attraction System™ that can double or even triple your practice.
– And you’ll later receive your free, completely personalized Patient Attraction Roadmap™.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.