Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 729
Today’s dental newsletters aren’t the cheaply printed, folded paper clunkers that you used to see. Slick electronic newsletters are easy to produce and a great way to keep in touch with your patients. I’ll have 6 tips for producing your e-newsletter when we come back.
– Welcome back. I’m Colin Receveur.
– Keeping your patients’ interest and loyalty is the name of the game for keeping patients.
– To do that, you have to stay connected to your patients.
– You have to keep you and your practice top-of-mind.
– Dental e-newsletters are a great way to accomplish both.
– You might think that you don’t have time to produce a monthly newsletter.
– But it’s easier than you think and well worth the effort.
– Here are 6 tips to create newsletters your patients will love.
– Tip number 1: Stick to a simple format.
– That means finding a good, attractive premade template.
– All you have to do is drop your content into it.
– Number 2: Keep it simple.
– Short articles that have several bullet points are easier to read and hold interest better.
– The writing should be straightforward and easy to read.
– Number 3: Mix it up.
– Your newsletter should have some articles that position you as the expert.
– But people like reading about people, too.
– So include some human interest articles about your staff, community involvement, and so forth.
– Tip number 4 goes along with number 3: Pictures are good.
– Pictures add visual interest and help the reader connect.
– Tip number 5: Involve your staff.
– You don’t have to produce the whole newsletter yourself.
– Figure out and delegate roles to various staff members.
– And tip number 6: Be consistent.
– Set up a schedule with due dates.
– And send out your e-newsletter regularly.
– Give your patients something to look forward to.
– A dental e-newsletter can help you keep the patients you have, and attract more.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.