Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 924
Dental videos can be more than one-off viewing experiences for your dental prospects. Used properly, they can begin and maintain a conversation between you and them while moving down your sales funnel. I’ll be back after the break to tell you more. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, and welcome to the Patient Attraction PodcastTM.
– At SmartBox Web Marketing, we’re big proponents of dentist videos and dental patient testimonial videos.
– But those videos are effective in helping you get new patients only if you use them correctly.
– Instead of thinking about each video as an event, think of them as steps in a process.
– Each one is an opportunity for your prospects to get to know you, to trust you, and to get authoritative answers to their dental problems.
– Or in the case of patient testimonials, they’re opportunities to learn what prospects can expect from you and your staff.
– It takes considerable planning, and an investment of time and money, to make dental videos part of your sales funnel.
– You’ll need to monitor your website and YouTube page for comments and respond promptly.
– But there is a way to have a real-time dialogue with your prospects, and that’s to do a dental webinar.
– You can host your online presentation from your office or from your home if you prefer.
– The important things are to have a fast, reliable internet connection and a compelling topic.
– Give your patients and prospects reasons to tune in.
– And be sure to have a mechanism in place for them to ask you questions during the webinar.
– Generally, submitting written questions is best, but trying to present while keeping an eye on questions is distracting.
– So consider having a staff person to screen and forward questions, or hold them until the end.
– If your dental videos are already pulling prospects into your sales funnel, then a webinar is your next step.
– And it may be the last step for many of your prospects who are still on the fence.
– Give the event the time and preparation it requires, and watch your patient base grow.
– Or, you can turn the task of creating videos over to professionals.
– Dr. Randy Schmidt, an orthodontist in the Chicago area, was delighted with the results that SmartBox produced for him.
– You guys really ‘have it together’ from getting my website going to all the videos you filmed both in your studio and here in our office. They are very well professionally done!”
– If you’d like to see some the award-winning videos that SmartBox produces for our dentists, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com/video-for-your-website.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.