Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1026
If you’re familiar with SmartBox Web Marketing, you know that we stay abreast of the latest trends that can impact dentists’ business. Right now, there’s a perfect storm of factors that spell trouble for dentistry that you must know about. I’ll be back after the break to tell you about the Four Horsemen of Dentistry. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction PodcastTM.
– You may have seen the movie The Perfect Storm, about specific weather factors converging to create a storm unlike any in living memory.
– There’s a storm coming for dentistry, doctors – and it’s unlike any we’ve seen before.
– Four factors are converging to threaten the future of your dental practice.
– Those factors are corporate dentistry, new dental schools and dental school graduates, declining insurance reimbursements, and economic uncertainty.
– Together, those are the Four Horsemen of Dentistry.
– Dentists everywhere could be blindsided this storm, and that puts their practices at risk.
– I’ve decided to sound the alarm and present a plan to help dentists not only survive, but thrive in the face of the coming dental apocalypse.
– My new book is titled “The Four Horsemen of Dentistry,” and if you only read one book in 2017, this is the one.
– In the book, I analyze the factors giving rise to the Four Horsemen, analyze the impact on dentists’ practices, and tell you how to weather the storm.
– Here’s an important question: Is your dental practice prepared for the coming dental apocalypse?
– Can you weather the coming storm, or will your dental practice be just another unfortunate casualty?
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.