Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1036
There’s a storm coming for dentistry that will be different and worse than any that has come before. Dentists who prepare for this dental apocalypse will survive and can even thrive. Those who don’t prepare will struggle for survival. I’ll be back to tell you more about the Four Horsemen of Dentistry after the break.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– My company and I help more than 550 dentists on 3 continents attract more and better patients.
– As you’d expect, I know a lot of dentists, and I keep close watch on trends that will impact dental practices.
– I’m sorry to say that the forecast isn’t good.
– There are 4 forces that are combining to threaten the future of your dental practice.
– These are the Four Horsemen of Dentistry, and any one is a danger.
– Combined, they represent a dental apocalypse that will challenge your practice’s ability to survive.
– That’s why I wrote my new book, “The Four Horsemen of Dentistry.”
– I analyze the macro-forces threatening dental practices in this country and the impact they’ll have on dentists’ ability to get enough new patients.
– And I provide a battle plan against these forces.
– If you read only one book this year about attracting patients, it must be this one.
– “The Four Horsemen of Dentistry” will be available this summer.
– You need this information to prepare yourself and your practice for what’s coming.
– Without it, I fear for the future of your dental practice.
– Things are changing in the world of dentistry, and you have to change to prosper.
– Things are changing in the world of dental marketing, too, and we’re making changes to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’ll let you in on the details in an upcoming episode.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.