Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 819
Dentists spend a lot of money advertising for new dental patients, usually trying to entice them by offering free exams or money-off coupons. What they usually get for their marketing investment are price shoppers and one-and-done patients. There’s a better way to attract the patients you want. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how you can become the “attractive” dentist in your market.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Dentists advertise because other dentists advertise, and they think they have to do the same to compete.
– Advertising is designed to get quick results.
– Offers are usually time-limited to get patients to book an appointment soon, if not now.
– And the next month you’re back to doing the same thing, just like everybody else.
– You may have increased competition in your area, like many dentists.
– So there are more of you competing for the same new dental patients.
– And if corporate dentistry has set up shop in your market, you’re facing an even greater challenge.
– Because corporate can outspend you on advertising and undercut you on price.
– The solution is not to spend more on advertising.
– Doing more of what’s not working is just throwing money away.
– Instead of advertising for patients, start attracting them.
– My company, SmartBox Web Marketing, works with over 500 dentists on three continents to help them get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– We offer our dentists our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™.
– Dr. Piyuse Das, an implant and cosmetic dentist in Houston, TX, is one of our dentists.
– Here’s what he reports.
– “We’re spending 30 percent less money on marketing and attracting more higher-quality implant and reconstructive cases than we were before. Colin is one of the few people that can put everything together for you.”
– Dr. Das is spending less and attracting higher-quality cases.
– You can have that, too, by visiting smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– Until our next podcast, keep moving forward.