Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 955
Informational emails are an excellent way to stay in front of your dental prospects. Like anything else, there are limits to what dental emails should be asked to accomplish. When we come back, I’ll share 5 tips on how to make your emails work for you rather than against you.
– Thanks for watching this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– At SmartBox Web Marketing, we know the value of emails in attracting more and better patients.
– And in our work with more than 550 dentists on three continents, we’ve learned some things about what makes a good email.
– With that in mind, here are 5 tips for winning dental emails.
– Number 1: Don’t overwhelm your prospects.
– There are 2 parts to this tip – don’t overwhelm with the frequency of your mailings and don’t overwhelm with the amount of content in a single email.
– You need to strike a balance between staying in front of your prospects and turning them off.
– Email automation is ideal for finding that right timing for your emails.
– When it comes to content, your emails need to be structured for people with short attentions spans.
– That means keep it short and add lots of white space and quick-loading graphics or pictures.
– Tip 2: Set your hook.
– Your subject line has to grab your reader and lead them to open the email.
– Make it short, catchy, and memorable.
– Tip 3: Your lead in the article has to encourage them to read further.
– Few people these days will read past boring copy.
– If either your hook or your lead doesn’t do its job, your email is wasted.
– Tip 4: Put the information in an understandable form and follow it up with an analysis of what it means for your prospects.
– Don’t assume that people will automatically understand the relevance for themselves.
– Tip 5: Include a call to action, or CTA.
– The whole purpose of your marketing is to get your patients and prospects to take action.
– And there’s only one metric that counts, and that’s more patients in your chairs.
– Dr. Mitchel Friedman in Lincroft, New Jersey, knows the power of email and email automation.
– “I’ve been a client of Colin Receveur since 2013.
– “I already had a prominent web presence.
– “Colin and his brilliant team were quickly able to consolidate and automate our online programs – email responses, phone tracking and recording, press releases, blog posts, and Infusionsoft integration with ortho and implant campaign sequences.”
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.