Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1157
This is one of those “be careful what you wish for” situations. Every dentist wants to be successful. SmartBox has worked with many hundreds of dentists to help them get more new patients. But it turns out that having an abundance of patients can be a mixed blessing for a lot of doctors. If your daily schedule is looking more and more like a train wreck than something you look forward to doing, stay tuned. When we come back, I’ll tell you the secret to working less while earning more. Stay tuned!
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– It’s funny how things turn out.
– I set out years ago to help dentists get more and better patients.
– I’m happy to report that’s succeeded beyond my expectations.
– But I’ve been talking with a lot of dentists recently.
– Know what they’re telling me?
– They say something like, “Colin, I don’t need more patients.
– “I’m practically on roller skates, running between operatories while trying to keep to something like a schedule.
– “I need fewer patients who pay more!”
– I know there are a lot of dentists who would love to have the problem of too many patients.
– And I’ll bet that when they got there, it wouldn’t be long before they’d say they were working too hard.
– And that they didn’t have any time or energy to actually enjoy life.
– I get it: those dentists need better patients.
– Maybe you do, too.
– What are you willing to do differently to get them?
– A general dentistry approach isn’t going to get you there.
– Look, general dentistry is what it is – a stream of relatively low case value patients with the occasional more profitable patient.
– I can’t change that, and neither can you.
– But getting you better patients is well within SmartBox’s wheelhouse …
– … if you’re a dentist who’s willing and able to emphasize more lucrative revenue streams.
– That doesn’t necessarily mean getting rid of the oral hygiene department.
– It doesn’t mean not doing routine exams.
– It does mean that you need to make the decision to no longer work yourself half to death.
– Think it can’t happen?
– One of our SmartBox dentists, with our help, transformed his practice from general dentistry only to a premier implant practice.
– That doctor hired an associate to handle the general dentistry side.
– He works 3 days a week doing only the cases he loves.
– He enjoys going into the practice.
– And in 4 years, the practice has grown from 1.8 million to over 4 million a year.
– SmartBox helped him, and if you’re a dentist who wants to stop skating between operatories, we can help you.
– So, let me ask: Do you want to work less but earn more?
– Do you want to be able to enjoy life outside of the practice?
– Do you want to have the confidence to (gasp) take a few days off once in a while?
– Do you want to be able to spend your time handling the cases you love to do?
– Are you willing to do what’s necessary to emphasize more lucrative revenue streams?
– Then here’s what you need to do.
– Visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– We’ll discuss your goals, your capabilities, and your particular market.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– Now, let’s be clear – not every dentist who wants to focus on better patients is going to be able to do it.
– You may need additional training or equipment to pursue a more focused area of practice.
– But it’s an investment well worth making if you know you have the better patients to make it pay off.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.