Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 575: Are YOU Making These Common Dental Marketing Mistakes (Part 16)?
Hello, and welcome to the final day of our series on common dental marketing mistakes. Today is a big day for two other reasons: 1. Today is our 575th podcast. And 2., representatives from Infusionsoft are visiting our offices today. Considering I have gone to Arizona numerous times to both give and receive training with Infusionsoft, this is a nice change. When we come back, I’m going to tell you how Infusionsoft can solve one of the biggest challenges dentists face. Stay tuned.
– Thanks so much for being a part of this 16-part series.
– I hope it will help you avoid or stop making some serious dental marketing mistakes.
– Today, I want to help you keep in touch with your dental prospects.
– Yesterday we talked about how important it is for dentists to stay in front of their prospects.
– Today we’re going to talk about why and how.
– Studies show that you will lose 10 percent of your prospects for each month you don’t contact them.
– Can you afford to lose 10 percent of your prospects each month?
– Instead you should shoot for contacting your existing patients each month, and your top prospects every other month.
– But dentists make the mistake of thinking they might have too much contact with their patients and prospects.
– Done the right way, you can stay in touch of these patients regularly AND effortlessly.
– For instance, monthly newsletters are a good way to stay in front of your existing patients who still have not accepted treatment.
– These newsletters should contain informational messages with calls to action that encourage case acceptance.
– Automated email marketing campaigns are another way to stay in front of your patients and prospects.
– What’s more, with the right dental advertising lure, you can get prospects to ASK YOU FOR YOUR EMAILS!
– That is an invitation to market to them!
– Email campaigns can be applied to both internal and external prospects, tailored to a wide variety of messages.
– To find out more about all of these topic, I encourage you to get a copy of my book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com while supplies last.
– That concludes our series.
– I hope it has been beneficial to you.-
– If you have seen yourself in any of these mistakes, please contact us on Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– I might use your comment in a future podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.