Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 574: Are YOU Making These Common Dental Marketing Mistakes (Part 15)?
SmartBox Web Marketing is the number one Infusionsoft partner for dentists in the world. Infusionsoft is software for small- and medium-sized businesses to manage customer relationships, lead capture, e-commerce, and marketing automation. We’re going to talk about that last one for the next two days. Stay tuned.
– Hi, Colin Receveur here with another week of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I have been an advocate of Infusionsoft for dentists for quite some time.
– Infusionsoft is so much a part of our system, that we are one of the top 7 Infusionsoft partners in the world.
– And the reason we use Infusionsoft is because it has an unparalleled ability to track prospects and keep your name in front of them for as long as it takes to make them patients.
– That latter ability, the ability to automatically stay in touch with your dental prospects, is the final mistake I want to talk about dentists making.
– Dentists do not realize what they are missing out on when they let prospects come to their website or call their office – and then walk away.
– That’s what happens if you don’t get that prospect’s name, email address, or phone number.
– We’ll come back to that, but first this quick question:
– Do you have a system that monitors phone calls to see what happens when prospects call your dental office?
– Our system records live phone calls so our clients, and we, can monitor exactly what happens when a prospect calls your office.
– If you don’t have such a system, the reason you are not getting more patients, more profits and more freedom may be right under your nose.
– Now, back to capturing prospect information.
– When you capture prospect information, you can stay in front of those prospects for years until they are ready to accept treatment.
– That’s right: years.
– For some people contemplating life-changing dental procedures, that’s how long it takes for them to be ready to write that check.
– And here’s the astounding thing: only 3-7% of prospects with serious dental problems will accept treatment based on your marketing messages initially.
– Up to 97 percent simply aren’t ready when you present them with the treatment.
– Then your message must shift to reaching out to those in the 97 percent who not only can afford treatment but see the VALUE in what you offer.
– This requires education – based on information you provide.
– This is how you attract the right patients at the right time.
– Sound familiar?
– But you’ve got to get them when they are ready or they will move on to another dentists or get cold feet.
– We’ll talk more about educating your patients so they are ready to accept treatment and then being in front of them when they are tomorrow.
– Until then, keep moving forward.