Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 949
Who’s going to buy your dental practice when you retire? And will anybody want to buy it at a price that will allow you to retire in comfort? These are important questions if you’re within 5 to 10 years of retirement. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how you can go out on top.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, Founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– The competitive landscape for dentists has changed from what it was just 5 years ago.
– New dental schools are graduating more and more new dentists who are loaded with debt.
– Many of those new dentists are choosing to work for corporate dentistry to begin paying down that debt.
– Which means that far fewer are looking to acquire their own practices.
– And while corporate dentistry isn’t necessarily in your market right now, but it may well be by the time you’re ready to retire.
– Who will your prospective buyers be?
– Right now, the odds are pretty good that your buyers will be large group practices or corporate chains.
– Will your practice sell for enough to allow you to retire as you wish?
– And if you wind up selling the practice but continue to work in it for a few years, do you have the new patient numbers to support more dentists?
– Dr. Thomas Feder of Belleville, Illinois, was faced with that problem.
– He became a SmartBox dentist, and his problem was solved.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ is getting him more than enough new patients to support him and the associate who will buy his practice.
– His retirement plans are back on track.
– See what SmartBox can do for you and your retirement.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.